Where do we get funding?
- Monthly individual contributions from Sabie community members
- Monthly contributions from trustees
- Monthly individual contributions from other South African communities
- Interested companies and organisations
- Fundraising activities
How do I qualify to get financial assistance from the Impumelelo Educational Trust?
- High school learners who attained an exemption and /or university entrance status
- High school learners from poor, less-affording background and previously disadvantaged community.
- The Trust financial aid covers studies towards a junior Degree or Diploma in a technical, college, university of technology and university; however, it does not cover postgraduate studies.
- Full-time, part time and correspondence courses of study are recognized by the Trust.
What does the financial assistance cover?
- Registration (to be covered by Parent/Guardian)
- Examinations (excluding supplementary exams)
- Bridging courses
- On-campus accommodation (including meals)
Impumelelo Educational Trust
Bank name: Standard Bank
Account Type: Cheque Account
Mbombela Branch: 016745
Account Number: 283083069
Reference: Your full name(s)
NB Please advise us of your donation Email or Telephone call.
Put your name/organisation as a reference.
We require this to follow up with the bank. Email us your deposit details
email: email@example.com , Mobile number: 083 7111 304